ISO 9001 - Quality Management System
The ISO 9001 certification aims at providing a global standard that spells out quality and trust. It is a quality management system standard and is applicable to all type of organizations. An ISO 9000 certificate indicates the organization's adherence to quality management practices with customer focus.
The standard is designed to look at all the important processes affecting customer satisfaction, from the initial review of requirements related to the product, to the packaging and delivery of the finished product. The intent of standard is to provide the universal and uniform baseline for quality management, which can be used by organizations around the world. The success of this idea is evident from the fact that ISO 9000 series has become the most widely used quality management system in the world.
A well designed and implemented quality management system; based on ISO 9001 can provide organizations with the following benefits:
- Objective based approach to the management system
- Better process control, flow and productivity
- Reduction of cost, reduction of product scrap & rejections, Improvement in product reliability
- Better documentation of the processes and greater quality awareness among employees
- Framework for continual improvement of each process
- Leadership with customer focus
- Structure of result oriented operations
- Demonstrate the organization's commitment to quality standards to the outside world.
DAS auditors are especially competent in scope & industry. DAS believes in a Professional approach, which is blended with specific industrial & auditing experience.
DAS's process approach based assessment prevents lapses of client systems, boosts employee's morale, better customer confidence and ultimately ensures effectiveness of the management system.